Helping You Realize Your Dreams Of Wealth And Freedom
Trustee And Fiduciary Services
Creating A Blueprint For Wealth
Zell Law is here to make a positive difference in your life. By outlining a custom blueprint for wealth, our attorneys can help you clear away the chaos and confusion, implement a forward-thinking plan for success, and add measurable value to your life – all through sound legal counsel in business, tax and estate planning matters.
An Attorney And CPA With More Than 40 Years Of Experience
Wayne M. Zell, Esq., is the president and founding member of Zell Law, a firm based in Reston, Virginia. With a clientele that spans the country, Mr. Zell has spent his legal, public accounting and business advisory career counseling clients in a broad range of industries, including technology companies of all types, investor groups, and non-profit organizations. His clients include for-profit and non-profit executives, service providers and high-net-worth individuals. Mr. Zell has practiced as a certified public accountant since 1980, and since 2013 he has been recognized as one of the Best Lawyers in America for Taxation.
A Trusted Counselor And Solutions Provider For Thousands Of Clients
Offering Innovative And Effective Planning Solutions
Mr. Zell has been a counselor and solutions provider for thousands of clients throughout Northern Virginia, the D.C. area and nationwide. He is an active speaker and writer on estate planning, business planning and tax planning topics. As a native Washingtonian, Mr. Zell is well-connected and can readily access other service providers and professionals who are equipped to help you succeed.
Mr. Zell is admitted to practice as an attorney in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia, and he has received an AV rating, the highest rating granted by Martindale-Hubbell, the preeminent law directory and attorney rating service.
Meet Attorney Wayne M. Zell
A prolific writer, speaker and counselor on various planning topics, Mr. Zell has the experience and resources to help you identify and achieve your goals.
How We Can Help
At Zell Law, we have four main areas of focus: estate planning, business planning, tax planning, and trustee and fiduciary services. This boutique approach allows us to concentrate on entrepreneurs, executives, family-owned businesses and individuals in need of basic or advanced planning.
More specifically, our services include:
- Basic estate planning: wills, trusts, powers of attorney, medical directives, and health care planning
- Advanced estate planning: life insurance trusts, dynasty trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, irrevocable non-grantor trusts, family limited partnerships and LLCs
- Education planning: 529 plans and college planning, minor’s trusts
- Charitable planning: donor advised funds, private foundations, charitable trusts, charities
- Choice of entity / business formation and design
- Contract review and negotiation
- Executive compensation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business succession planning
- Income tax planning
- Estate and gift tax planning
Trustee & Fiduciary Services
- Trust administration: serving as an independent trustee or co-trustee with family members or corporate trustees
- Charitable trust administration: serving as independent trustee or co-trustee over charitable lead and charitable remainder trusts, as well as private foundations and public organizations
- Power of attorney: serving as an independent agent or attorney-in-fact
- Serving as an executor or a personal representative of the estate