Venture Capital Private EquityBecome a Lifetime Advisor for Entrepreneurs, Executives, Founders and Business Owners throughout the U.S.
Venture Capital & Private Equity Lawyer in Reston, VA
Zell Law has advised and represented venture capital and private equity and debt funds and investors through all phases of their investment cycle. We have also counseled issuers in initial public offerings and follow-on equity and debt financing and structuring and negotiating complex mergers and acquisitions and strategic alliances.
Our recent representations/transactions include:
- Formation of multi-million-dollar fund-of-funds to invest in distressed real estate asset fund
- Formation of $150 million private equity hedge fund, consisting of six primary funds, to invest in troubled debt securities
- Assisting educational institution in various private equity fund investments worth over $250 million
- Formation of $15 million venture capital fund to invest in early-stage investments
- Represented four different venture capital funds in investments and M&A transactions involving portfolio companies
The objective is to provide venture capital and private equity clients with advice and representation that is expert, practical and efficient. We render first-rate legal services that solve problems and “get the deal done” at reasonable cost.
Our attorneys understand the venture capital process and have extensive experience with the documentation involved in venture capital financings, as well as complex formation issues. We understand the standards by which venture capitalists assess ventures, the types and terms of securities involved, and the dynamics of multi-investor groups. Our goal is to assess legal risks through keen, practical judgment, based on our extensive expertise, experience and resources.
Our attorneys’ skills as business advisors and our expertise with the business, financial and legal issues faced by growing enterprises frequently lead emerging growth companies and venture capitalists to seek our assistance with a wide variety of business issues.
Businesses Started 500+
M&A Transactions Handled 110+
Clients Served 3,000+
Trusts Created 2,500+