Estate Planning Techniques To Preserve Significant Wealth
There are many estate planning techniques that go well beyond basic estate planning. Following are some of the more popular advanced estate planning techniques that are still available to high-net-worth taxpayers who desire to minimize taxes and/or achieve asset protection.
- Life insurance trusts
- Qualified personal residence trusts
- Dynasty trusts
- Minor’s trusts
- Grantor retained annuity trusts
- Family limited partnerships and LLCS
- Irrevocable non-grantor trusts
- Charitable planning, including donor advised funds
To discuss advanced estate planning options with an attorney at Zell Law, call us at 703-665-1498 or contact us by email. Our attorneys have offices in Reston, Virginia, and advise and represent clients throughout the D.C. metropolitan area and nationwide.